Prime North Facing 'Golden Triangle' Family Residence - Owners Have Bought Elsewhere - Must Be Sold!
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 4 Cars
Occupying 860m2 of prime north facing land in a quiet cul de sac sits this outstanding family home. Boasting an enviable 21.3m of pristine water frontage as well as seamless open plan living and entertaining areas throughout opening out to the over sized pool deck and outdoor alfresco kitchen areas offering wide water and skyline views from every position. Showcasing a gourmet kitchen along with ample bench space and plenty of storage flowing through to the walk in pantry. Five large bedrooms with master retreat, three ensuited plus two additional bathrooms, large upstairs lounge area overlooking the city skyline, double car garage along with off street parking, waterfront boat ramp and jetty. All this just a stroll to some of Broadbeach's finest restaurants, local schools, cafes, light rail and the 'Star Casino'. Owner is committed to sell and will look at all offers in writing. This will be one of the best value buys in Broadbeach Waters; don't miss this golden opportunity - act quick!
- 860m2 prime waterfront position with skyline views
- 5 bedrooms (3 ensuited + study)
- 3 separate living areas with 2 lounge areas, media room/parents or kids retreat
- Great location - walk to beach, casino, light rail & Broadbeach restaurants/cafes
- Large double car garage with off street parking and ample storage
- Fabulous indoor & outdoor entertaining
- Large swimming pool & outdoor alfresco kitchen area
- Modern open plan gourmet kitchen
- Motivated owners have purchased elsewhere
860m² / 0.21 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.