Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Gold Coast Turf Club, Bundall
Owner Liquidating Asset - Immaculate Family Waterfront Home - Absolutely Will Be Sold!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sprawling across a large 668m2* waterfront block in the esteemed Runaway Bay area only moments to some of the northern Gold Coast's most exclusive waterfront locations sits this immaculately presented single level family residence offering an abundance of natural light and spacious open plan living and entertaining areas flowing out to the swimming pool and wide waterfront. Boasting three spacious bedrooms and two generously sized bathrooms, there is scope to expand easily to a fourth bedroom or media/family room. All this only a short drive to local schools, shops and popular cafes. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure your own centrally located family home. Motivated owner will sell prior to auction. Inspect today as this property must be sold!
- Rarely available in the highly sought after Runaway Bay area
- Situated on a large 668m2* waterfront block
- Fantastic opportunity with plenty of future scope
- Expansive alfresco indoor/outdoor entertaining areas
- Ideally located close to local schools, restaurants & cafes
- Wide waterfront with pontoon ready for boating
- Extremely motivated owner will sell prior to auction
- Golden opportunity - blue chip location
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
668m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.