Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Magic Main River - Best Value - Below Replacement
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled at the end of prestigious Marseille Court, in a designer, boutique Estate, offering privacy and security, this as new stylish 625 sqm* modern home on prime Main River faces East to the Surfers - Broadbeach skyline.
Soaring 2.8 metre and 5.6 metre ceilings, with indoor-outdoor open-plan living, which flows through large sliding doors to the riverfront entertaining patio on one side or to the central North facing, private solar-heated pool on the other.
Extra large bedrooms include a choice of two master suites with riverfront balconies - either upstairs or downstairs. The sixth bedroom can be used as a large family room. Nine seater state-of-the-art cinema for family and friends to enjoy, plus a spacious separate study is on offer here. High gloss hardwood floors are a feature downstairs and the central chef's kitchen is an entertainer's delight!
This Main River centrally located home with large pontoon, offers the benefit of fast boating access to the Broadwater and is minutes from private schools, shopping, cafes and the beach. Walking distance to local Riviera Shops (which include Italian restaurant, pastry emporium, cafe, hairdresser & beautician).
Do not miss this opportunity to enjoy the ultimate Gold Coast riverfront lifestyle!
- Exclusive, secure, maintenance-free Estate
- Private 807* sqm block on central Main River, sandy beach
- 60*+ square designer home, choice of 2 master suites
- Cinema, family room/6th bedroom and study
- C-Bus technology, security system with keyless door entry
- Central solar heated private pool, large pontoon, power & water
- Outdoor kitchen with wet bar, barbeque, fridge, extra storage
- Solar system, ducted air-conditioning, insulation, electric blinds
- Low maintenance gardens, rain-sensing irrigation system
- Great opportunity to purchase this quality home for future capital growth!
Inspect by appointment!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
807m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.