Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
'Brighton Grand' When Only The Best Will Do!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A boutique development for those who are searching for opulent, luxury apartment living. These breathtaking and beautifully designed apartments will set new standards for residential living on the Gold Coast. High ceilings and only the finest quality finishes and appliances create the feeling of space and sheer opulence. Located on the Gold Coast in the prestigious and exclusive TSS precinct 'Brighton Grand' is only minutes away from the TSS school, light-rail station and shopping centre. 'Brighton Grand' overlooks 'James Overell Park', the Nerang River, Broadwater with majestic views of the city skyline.
The kitchens and laundries have been fitted out with natural stone bench tops. Kitchen drawers are soft close with dividers. The kitchen cupboards are two pack high gloss finish also including a large pantry. Miele appliances such as the dishwasher, oven, microwave, induction cook top, exhaust fan, and dryer with water collection in the laundry to minimalize condensation and minimise mould have been used. Each apartment contains wool carpet and classical large cornice panels and feature plaster work with recess display panels, and high moulded skirting boards. When building these apartments no detail was missed and only the best products were used to ensure these apartments meet all your wants and needs.
On offer is a 2 bedroom plus study apartment sprawled over 164sqm with long water views. This never lived in apartment and its level of quality is something that needs to be seen. We also have available spare car spaces and storage units if one or two spaces are not enough.
Luxury like this has never been seen before on the Gold Coast. Don't miss out on this exclusive and limited luxury apartment development central to the business district of Southport. Arguably it is located in the best position and is the most prestigious apartment block on the Gold Coast.
- High 3 meter ceilings
- Cat 6 cabling and TV outlets wired to each room
- Large open plan living
- Large balconies
- Large walk in robes
- Security gated entrance with secure basement car parking
- Extra car spaces and storage units can be purchased. (limited spaces available)
- Reverse cycled ducted air conditioning
- Granite bench tops and 2 Pak gloss cabinetry
- Miele appliances and Grohe tap ware.
- Spa bath and frame less shower doors and screens
- Select marble tiles on the floors and walls in the bathrooms and laundry.
- Outdoor pool, spa, community BBQ area and tropical gardens.
- Pet Friendly
- Low body corporate fees.
- Waste chute has a built in cleaning system and fumes in the basement are automatically detected and vented to the outside
- Self closing fire doors in the foyer to the main tower and the basement
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.