Home with a Heart Enter and Be Surprised! European Inspired Indoor-Outdoor Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled behind a large hedge and fence, opposite parkland and the Broad Water, this single level European-inspired hideaway is on a flat 1050sqm block in the TSS Garden Precinct, offering central city, private and secure living.
Enter via a pebbled and paved walkway, bordered with Lavender, Rosemary and Olive trees, to a single level charming home which is built around a central courtyard with all doors opening out from the living areas for a true indoor-outdoor Alfresco lifestyle.
A great "feel" this property offers open spaces, natural light and cross breezes creating an idyllic romantic atmosphere.
An executive's or family retreat in the Heart of the Gold Coast, within minutes of shopping, cafes, the tram and Broad Water, properties with these design features rarely come onto the market - a must to inspect and make your offer..!!
- Entertainer's kitchen with large marble central bench, industrial cook top
- Spacious bedrooms opening onto secluded courtyards, feature lighting
- 3.3m & 2.7m ceilings & wide hardwood timber flooring throughout
- Ducted air-con, security, louvers, European appliances, designer bathrooms
- Private courtyards, wide terraces, covered patio, polished concrete
- Open fire place, outdoor pizza oven & feature fire pit
- Low maintenance landscaping with Magnolias and Olive trees
- Irrigation, sensor lighting, verandas, plenty of storage
- All underpinned by redevelopment potential
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,050m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.