Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Grand Contemporary Residence On Wide Water & 41m Of Water frontage
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 4 Cars
On a point position of prestigious Midshipman Court, this spectacular modern residence commands superb views across a wide water junction to the main river channel and the playing fields of The Southport School. A three storey void runs through the centre of the home, bathing the interior in natural light and promoting a sense of spacious elegance. The all-glass foyer with tall pivot door gives access to the executive study, complete with two built-in computer stations and views out to a courtyard garden. Adjacent is a large home cinema with tiered seating, an integrated wine fridge and an impressive sound system. On the water aspect, the kitchen and casual living are embraced by wide travertine marble terraces that meander around the house, overlooking crystal clear water washing onto the sandy beach. A serviced pontoon provides a deep water boat mooring, while the boat shed is ideal for storing jet skis or a runabout. Glass fencing ensures views are unrestricted and shield the free form pool which is fully tiled in sapphire blue mosaics. All living areas, including the formal sitting room, open to the outdoors via stacking glass doors. Warming the entire area is a gas fire set into a free-standing column dividing casual and formal areas. Stairs of dark stained solid oak, plus a 4-person lift, give access to the mid level where 4 family and guest bedrooms all offer a restful outlook, from the city skyline to the network of waterways. All have adjoining bathrooms, the waterfront guest ensuite finished in lustrous imported marble. The top level is occupied by the master suite, designed as a private luxury retreat with a glamorous dressing room and vogue ensuite complete with stylish French bath. Windows on all aspects and a spacious balcony provide panoramic views from city towers to the mountains.
- Prestigious residential area, prime 875m2 land with 4lm waterfront
- Security gatehouse, garaging for 4 cars, home approx. 780m2 total
- Trend-setting & durable floor tiles that mimic aged timber through most rooms
- Carrara marble to bathrooms, Italian designer vanities, upstairs lounge areas
- Kitchen features 2 ovens, Calacatta marble breakfast bar, butler's pantry
- Ground floor includes gymnasium, large laundry, glamorous guest powder room
- Linen room, luggage room, wall-mounted TVs in bedrooms, soft-touch switches
- Glass & stainless steel 4-person lift to all 3 levels, vacuum system
- Zoned ducted air conditioning, zoned security, poolside BBQ kitchen
- Designed for low maintenance, less than 5 minutes to beach, dining, CBD
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.