Original waterfront cottage on 1,829m² with sandy beach - Knock down, renovate or sub-divide
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Sometimes an opportunity only presents itself once in a life time and for those of us who seize these possibilities, great rewards are presented. Savoy Cove is one of those opportunities. This is your chance to create your ultimate waterfront residence on an irreplaceable block of land in one of the Gold Coast's most tightly held enclaves.'Savoy Cove' is an original 1950's cottage set on park-like grounds surrounded by 50 year old trees, perfect North East aspect overlooking a wide water cove and 20* acres of parkland. This 'blank canvas' block of grand proportions allows for a family sized estate with room for those extras like tennis court, pools, outdoor entertaining areas and room for the kids to play. Bordering a beautiful and natural creek that flows into the Nerang River, this enclave offers a peaceful, serene environment for you to enjoy. Your privacy is protected with the graceful outlook across the water to the lovely Cascade Gardens. Abundant bird life, fish jumping in front of your property and plenty of sunshine gives you the feeling of having your own private retreat within the city. It is less than a 5 minute drive to both the ocean, Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach which means this perfectly located residence offers you even more opportunities. This property will be attractive to a multitude of prospective purchasers. With such a large land holding you can:
- Build 1 substantial home and landscape to meet all your desires.
- Renovate, restore and extend the cottage bringing it back to its original glory.
- Build a private waterfront residence, subdivide and create a street front townhouse that can be realised for a significant profit.
- Utilise the 1829sqm and create multiple residences (potential for 4 STCA) on such a large parcel of land.
The original cottage needs some love. It is in its original condition with the entire ground floor dedicated to living space and kitchen. Upstairs there are 4 natural bedrooms as well as a large secondary lounge. Someone with a creative sense of design or an avid "Block fan," would have a field day giving this old girl a facelift or a Hamptons style transformation. Someone with a love for gardening will enjoy themselves in these beautiful grounds. If that's not you, then the gardening team who have created the beautiful landscape next door at the recently sold, Northcove, are on hand to help you manage this project.
We urge you to visit Savoy Cove and experience the magic of this truly unique property in person.
- Demolish & re-build dream home, renovate or sub-divide - huge potential
- 36.5metres* of private North facing sandy beach frontage
- Double allotment - rarely offered for sale
- Original 2 storey, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.