You won't find better value on Isle of Capri - Exceptionally motivated seller
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home is perfect for anyone wanting entry level into this prestigious suburb as a family home or as an investment.
An open plan kitchen with stone bench tops then takes you through sliding glass doors opening to a large covered al-fresco dining area ideal for year round outdoor living overlooking the fully fenced pool. The master suite with skyline views of Surfers Paradise commands the whole second level - a parents retreat from the balance of the home.
Please don't say 'I would have paid that'
- 4.0 KW solar panels, rainwater tank and fully fenced pool, electronic watering system and spear pump
- Approx 35 squares/333sqm of indoor-outdoor living & entertaining
- 4 en-suited bedrooms and guest's powder room
- 531sqm. land area with low maintenance outdoor grounds
- 2-car parking with storage, extra room for bikes and gardening equipment and more in house storage rooms
- Complete home security alarm system with front and back cameras plus indoor screen
- Just a quick stroll to The Isle of Capri waterfront shopping centre with restaurants and cafes, primary school & childcare, and only 1km to the beach
This property will be sold!
The Corso is one of the Gold Coast's most renowned addresses and one of the quieter residential streets on The Isle of Capri. This spacious and comfortable home is just a short stroll from the waterfront shopping centre. You can walk to the beach of Surfers Paradise, international shopping, markets and nightlife, while the region's leading private schools are just a five minute drive away.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces