North-East, Stylish, One-Level Capri Waterfront Entertainer - Best Buy!
Are you looking for a single level low maintenance home in a prestige address? Perhaps you are downsizing, but don't want to compromise your lifestyle and do not want to pay body corporate, or maybe you just want to live on tightly held Isle of Capri?
First time on the market in 15 years and located on the favoured Northern side of Capri, this renovated home is both private and stylish.
A central, quality, granite kitchen has top of the range fixtures and fittings, Miele appliances, and serves the spacious open plan living/dining areas which flow to the outdoor paved patio and waterside deck - ideal for the Entertainer! Enjoy the ambience while dining under the outdoor pavilion overlooking the sandy beach and jetty with views to the Surfers Paradise skyline and Q1.
Now is the time to buy position and the Isle of Capri offers a unique village lifestyle with the popular Capri on Via Roma shopping-dining precinct, parks, school, kindy, and the beach, all within walking distance.
With small Capri dry blocks selling for $1.2 million, why not purchase Capri's best buy with a sandy beach and skyline views for only $1.29 million? Do not wait to inspect, as our realistic vendors want action, and will consider all offers.
* Affordable Capri waterfront, North East to water
* Open plan stylish living indoors and out
* Polished timber floors/sandstone paving, quality fittings, Miele appliances
* Outdoor pavilion for alfresco waterfront living & entertaining
* Waterside deck, sandy beach, pool in private courtyard
* Double fully-lined garage/workshop, extra off-street parking
* Walk to shops, cafes, school, parks and the beach.
* Potential to further add value and capitalize.
IanI found Sherry highly professional, extremely competent and a pleasure to work with. After years of dealing with agents in NSW I was impressed with Sherry's work ethic and her dedication to the job at hand. She went the extra mile in making our sale go through without a hitch. She kept across all aspects of the sale, keeping us informed and up to date. Sherry was an absolute pleasure to work with and I will be recommending her highly to friends and colleagues.