Entertainer - North-Facing Double Block, Overlooking Main River - Tennis Court
This is your opportunity to enjoy the very best of Queensland indoor/outdoor lifestyle in your own private secure resort.
Privately nestled on a rare due North double landscaped block with 30 metre water frontage with protected boat mooring, this 80+ square executive family home has separate guest quarters and is surrounded by some of the Gold Coast's finest homes.
A great entertainer with open plan formal and informal living areas which flow out to the North-covered alfresco terrace and freestanding self-contained "man cave", while enjoying panoramic water views of the Main River junction from every aspect.
* Full double brick, concrete slab, quality construction
* 5 ensuited bedrooms, choice of upstairs or ground floor master suites
* New designer open-plan kitchen, stone benchtops, 2nd family room adjoining
* Floors of polished timber and porcelain tiles, high ceilings, double entry
* State-of-the-art cinema-family room, surround-sound system
* Executive study, private entry, 2 fire places, wet bar
* Secure and fully fenced compound with security system, auto gates
* Fully self-contained ground floor apartment for guests; own entrance
* Alfresco dining terraces, waterfront glass-fenced pool and spa
* Poolside self-contained pavilion/bar & billiard room plus riverside alung alung
* 3+ car garage, circular driveway, grand double door entrance plus gatehouse
* Championship North-South all-weather floodlit tennis court
* Private sandy beach, 15 metre concrete pontoon, jet ski dock
* Protected deep water mooring within metres of Main River, fast access to Broadwater
* Prestigious Riviera estate, walk to local shops & cafes
* Short drive minutes to business centre, private schools & beaches.
A unique opportunity to purchase a half acre family estate facing North with skyline views.
All offers submitted - Vendor terms available.
Next door vacant 2035m2 land just listed at all offers over $4,500,000.
Please contact agent for private inspection.
IanI found Sherry highly professional, extremely competent and a pleasure to work with. After years of dealing with agents in NSW I was impressed with Sherry's work ethic and her dedication to the job at hand. She went the extra mile in making our sale go through without a hitch. She kept across all aspects of the sale, keeping us informed and up to date. Sherry was an absolute pleasure to work with and I will be recommending her highly to friends and colleagues.